Thread: Back at the Inn
Board: What awaits
Group: Players
[1]  [2]  [3]  Exit

Maxion Valdor

posted... "Certainly," 
on Fri 5 Jan 2018 @ 10:15 PM (PBW Time)

Maxion agreed. "Personally, I'd prefer to take the last shift; I love to see the night give way to the sun's rising."

Renn Starborn

posted... Watches 
on Wed 17 Jan 2018 @ 6:19 PM (PBW Time)

Renn nods in agreement, and adds, “If Laeryl takes first watch, that gives her the rest of the night to rest and recover her spells.”

Looking to Bahram, Renn shrugs. “I’ll take second watch, if you want third?”

DM

posted... Watch, Wait, and prepare 
on Sun 21 Jan 2018 @ 1:09 PM (PBW Time)

The night comes and goes with the group conducting watch to ensure that nothing comes to take the cauldron that they are planning to use as bait. As the final watch is completed Bahram, Maxion, Renn and Laeryl all meet back together around the cauldron.

Bahram Feroz

posted... showing up in the morning 
on Mon 22 Jan 2018 @ 6:55 AM (PBW Time)

As I arrive in the morning I bring everyone breakfast and say "Morning all, hope all are rested and ready for today."

Maxion Valdor

posted... Reassurance 
on Wed 24 Jan 2018 @ 3:44 PM (PBW Time)

"I have been in prayer," Maxion responded. "And can assure you that, one way and another, Pelor will be with us. "
"Though a good breakfast offers its blessings, too. Thank you."

Renn Starborn

posted... Morning 
on Wed 31 Jan 2018 @ 7:14 PM (PBW Time)

Renn stretches, and moves to gently shake Laeryl awake. She gives Bahram a grateful smile, saying, “Breakfast sounds great, thank you.”

Laeryl moves quietly from the bed, her eyes still downcast and hidden behind her locks of hair.

DM

posted... preparing and moving out 
on Thu 1 Feb 2018 @ 7:34 AM (PBW Time)

As the group awakens from the night's rest, they eat their morning meal and then move the now powerless cauldron out of the room and down to the cart and horses that they had boarded in the stalls. and load the cauldron into the cart and prepare to begin their travels.

Maxion Valdor

posted... Option 
on Thu 1 Feb 2018 @ 9:02 AM (PBW Time)

"Would you like to drive the cart, or ride guard on your own horse?" Maxion asked, once the other companions had separated and gone off to position themselves. "I'll do whichever you don't."

Renn Starborn

posted... Preparing 
on Tue 20 Feb 2018 @ 7:03 PM (PBW Time)

Laeryl considers for a moment. Should something happen, it would probably be easier for her to stop the cart and cast than try to cast on the back of a horse. She gives a nod to the cart to signal her decision, then moves forward to climb up into the seat.

As Laeryl decides, Renn turns to Bahram. “Shall we stick together, or are we flanking?” She tried to keep an eye out around them as Laeryl and Maxion prepare to depart.

Bahram Feroz

posted... looking to Laeryl 
on Wed 21 Feb 2018 @ 6:56 AM (PBW Time)

Looking over to Renn with a slight smile, I say, we can stay together for not and then if we see or hear something we can duck to either side of the road and flank them.

Renn Starborn

posted... Rearguard 
on Sun 1 Apr 2018 @ 7:44 PM (PBW Time)

As Laeryl climbs into the cart, Renn gives Bahram a nod. She shifts her weight, and tries to seem uninterested in the cart, Laeryl, and Max, so no onlookers might associate them as a group. Hopefully the ruse would work and would allow any that planned to follow and perhaps ambush the cart to think they were easier prey than they were

Turning her back mostly to the cart, but keeping it in her peripherals, Renn asks Bahram quietly, "How far back do you think we should stay?"

Laeryl Rosewood

posted... Starting off 
on Sun 1 Apr 2018 @ 7:54 PM (PBW Time)

  MELaeryl settles herself into the seat of the cart and takes up the reigns. She glances over at Max through her shield of hair to make sure he's ready before giving the reigns a tug and starting the horse on its way.

Alone in the seat, she tries to focus on the task at hand and not let her mind wander to losing Ibram.
[1]  [2]  [3]  Exit